Friday, March 27, 2009

more rain

It was a dark and stormy night.......

I couldn't resist. We've had a TON of the wet stuff this week. The yard is like a sponge. My flowers are bent over from all the water showered down on them. The only good thing is the pollen has been washed out of the air and down the nearest drain.

Today I'm finishing my cabinet cleaning, lining and touch up painting. Going to be a big effort as the kitchen is in my sights.

The hubby and the middle kid head east for a soccer tournament. The oldest and youngest kids are staying put with me. Not sure what our weekend will bring even though we've scheduled things; the rain may impact a lot.

So, the word for the weekend is: QUACK!

3 comments:

Anne's BLOG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne's BLOG said...

I deleted the previous comment due to dumb typos.
Trying again: Hubby suggested getting Goldfish to complement our ponds in the front yard! I'm sure the little fishes would feel right at home.

A Paperback Writer said...

Got you beat:
we had five inches of snow this morning. more expected all week.
:)