Thursday, March 5, 2009

meetings, money and soccer

I survived procurement day, although the checkbook is substantially lighter, and even made it to my meetings on time. The first week of the month means I'm at the library every day for one reason or another. Today is no exception as I go to help sort donations, stock the store and take care of my managerial paperwork. I hope to get home in time to toss a pork loin in the oven and put my feet up for a bit before I have to begin the evening's soccer events. The fields were actually in decent shape last night for the oldest daughter's game...which reminds me, I do need to Shout her uniform and get it into the washer. She didn't come out of the game unscathed and brought quite a bit of dirt home with her after their 4-1 victory.

The only thing I didn't find time to do was read more of the Mona Lisa book....and I doubt I will have time for it today either. Some weeks the best thing you can do is to keep your head above water and pull for the shore....in this case the shore being spring break.

No comments: