Monday, April 25, 2011

dyngus day

Back up in the land of my 'raising' today is a very special day. Easter Monday, also known as Dyngus Day, is a celebration of Spring, Polish sausage, beer and politics. I spent a couple of those Mondays at the local hot spots for such festivities, but it was never one of my favorite things to do. I went along and was glad when it was time to leave.

My Monday brings a fervant wish that this week is a good one for me. I'm hoping, praying, focusing, concentrating and pleading that Wednesday goes Super D Duper fantastically well.  I hope what I learn is what I'm hoping to learn and what they see in me is what they need. I'm hoping for the 'this is a good fit' moment for me and for them.

The rain held off all weekend and we had glorious weather for Easter. Thank you, Mother Nature. Now, the rain has moved in and the storms will be with us for up to two days. But, it should dry out and be picture perfect for the oldest's prom night on Friday.

Going to be a busy and exciting week for all of us.  Fingers and toes crossed that everything falls into place.

3 comments:

The English Teacher said...

Sausage. Mmmmm. :)

haydenblair said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you and I know it will all go well! Keep us posted!

EYR said...

TET, nothing like real Polish sausage from the Bend, lots of garlic and nothing like what you can find anywhere else. Hayden, keep those good thoughts for me on Wednesday!!