Monday, August 23, 2010

postponed

I didn't begin reading the Girl book, but instead finished reading the second Percy Jackson story and then started the third. Just wasn't in the mood for any reading that required me to pay close attention to details.  I finally finished the last of my antibiotics on Saturday. Yesterday I could almost feel that nastiness leaving my body as each hour passed. Finally about bedtime I felt almost normal again and this morning I feel pretty good.

Note to self, don't ever take Biaxin again.

So, I hope I am cured of this bacterial infection and can now resume normal life.  I have a few errands to run today and the girls have their first official game this afternoon. As the school they are playing is in the city, I will be driving them over there.  Hubby hopes to get to the game, coming straight from the office.

Let's hope that the week is a healthy and happy one for all of us. We are so overdue.

No comments: