Wednesday, August 18, 2010

better yet

Even though I woke up again at 4:00 this morning, I feel better than I have in days. Yeah for breathing!!  Amazing how nice it feels to take a good deep breath and not have the sensation of a 100 pound weight on your chest.  I'm still going to take it easy, maybe do some light housework today, as I need to make sure I'm really healed before I tackle anything major.

I didn't do any reading yesterday. The cozy mystery I need to finish just isn't appealing to me right now.  I did watch some more brainless TV after I completed my morning errands. Amazing how quickly you can accomplish errands between 7:30-8:30 in the morning.  The stores were empty. It was wonderful. I was in and out of Target and Schnucks in record time. Fantastic.

I do have some things I need to do for the Friends in the next few days. All the publicity for the fall book sale needs to go out.  I need to check on how our membership list is going as we have a new person working on compiling it.  The September agenda needs to be set.  The website is going to undergo a major overhaul and be pared down to a very basic presence, so I need to do some serious thinking about what to keep and what to ditch.

Lots of things to do and getting started tomorrow is soon enough.

No comments: