Tuesday, February 1, 2011

brain cramp

I woke up this morning with a brain cramp. It might be one of those days when coherent thought takes a back seat to mindless routine.

It happens. Good thing I made the grocery list yesterday when I was motivated, sharp and ready to roll.  Up first is a trip to fill up the van with gas. Yep. Just how high are gas prices here in town? Hmmm. I usually fill up every two weeks or so. I wonder what prices will do as the governments in the middle east seem to be on the edge of teetering over. Watching what is going on in Egypt does make you think about lots of things....things much more important than the price of crude oil.

But, back to my brain cramp. I'm hoping the list I made yesterday is complete enough. I don't really need to come home with a bunch of things we don't need. I do need to come home with the things required to cook the next two weeks worth of meals.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: