Thursday, February 24, 2011

Downton Abbey

I discovered Netflix has Downton Abbey on its Instant menu. Waaaahhhhooo. Nothing better for those stay at days than some lovely Masterpiece Theatre drama set in merry old England at the turn of the century. Fabulous. Brilliant.

The laundry gets done and I get to be entertained.

We are in for a very rainy, blustery day today. We had downpours off and on all afternoon yesterday as this new system moves into the area. My guess is no soccer tonight for the girlies, but things should dry out in time for a soccer filled weekend.

Off to my regular Thursday events today, slowly life is returning to normal. The girls drove off in their new vehicle this morning with me muttering prayers invoking a host of guardian angels to watch over my babies.

No comments: