Friday, September 17, 2010

and for our next act.....

Friday. I've been waiting all week for you.  What took you so long to get here?  Time to clean the house, make some dinner and watch some soccer.

After I got home from Costco yesterday, I read a few chapters in "Magic Bleeds" and then had to get ready to go to a ribbon cutting for the new courthouse my hubby designed. It was a wonderful evening and everyone who toured the new facilities were so complimentary of the building and the vision he and his co-workers had for the project. So neat to hear. I'm so proud of him!

I think my flower beds are a lost cause this year and I'm ready to clean them out, get some mulch and wait for next year. I may begin that process tomorrow.

Girls play a BIG match this afternoon at 3.  It could be UGLY.  Ack. Ugh.

I've been on the computer too long already today, better go and get moving.  Happy Friday and Happy Weekend.

No comments: