Monday, January 28, 2013

rocky top and all that orange

The middle kid has thought and thought and decided to head east for college instead of west. It was hard to walk away from the scholarship offers they put on the table and to ignore the lure of being with a big group of friends to start collegiate life.

So, Rocky Top it is. I need to add some orange to my wardrobe.

The weekend went by super fast this time around. We were very busy, lots of errands to accomplish including a Costco run yesterday. The daughter picked out her computer. The hubby got his new glasses ordered, including a pair just for using the computer. I stocked up on some pantry items.

The only thing I didn't do much of was read. I did manage to get a few pages in last night before I fell asleep, but with so many other things to do, it just wasn't a priority.

Next weekend is the Super Bowl already! January went by too quickly and before we know it, February will be gone. When they were talking about Ash Wednesday at Mass yesterday, I couldn't believe Lent is just around the corner.

My busy Spring is almost upon me. Wow.

But, for now, enjoy Monday. Let's get this week started!!

No comments: