Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I have my Christmas Eve bread rising and a sink full of dirty dishes. I have the fish out in the fridge to thaw. I need to make 7 layer dip for Scott's office party. I need to get showered, dressed and head to Target to buy a few essentials like toothpaste, because I keep forgetting to pick that up at the store. It is a rainy, gray and very blustery day.

And....I'm happy. This morning when I checked my email, I had a note from Anne. She is home, weak, but back online and writing. Yeah!!

No blogging from me for a week or so as we enjoy Christmas and then head out to visit family.

So, Merry Christmas to all!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Merry Christmas Liz,
will miss your blogging!

Anne's BLOG said...

It will take me a week to catch up on your blogs, liz. So glad to be home to do just that !
And do nothing I don't want to do(except swallow 9 pills) !!!

Love,
Anne