Thursday, December 10, 2009

almost done

I forgot to blog on Wednesday! Yikes. I've been sleeping oddly of late. Twice this week I've over slept and that messes up my whole schedule.

Managed to get most of my to do list finished yesterday, of course, the press release wasn't written. Guess I will need to tackle that today after I get home from the Library. Need some face time with the sorting and store crew.

Today my friend Anne has her surgery. Praying for steady surgeon hands, good nurses and good fortune for her. I just don't know how either of us will cope without her steady emails, facebook posts etc!

Our rainy and balmy weather has blown away and been replaced by frigid temps. Well, frigid for here...it is in the 20's. Brrrrrr.

I finally finished the final Dresden book I had borrowed and plan on returning them today. Up next is the latest from mother-daughter writing duo P.C and Kristin Cast. Yeah!

The week is almost done....one more week of school for the kiddoes and then we can enjoy the final days before the Santa-man arrives.

1 comment:

Anne's BLOG said...

Thanks, Liz. I don't look forward to doing without constant contact either ! I asked Paul's kids who would lend a laptop for the duration, but we decided against that idea.