Monday, December 7, 2009

overslept

I woke at an ungodly hour and decided that I wasn't getting up, so I wound up falling back asleep and then overslept! On top of that, the girls' alarms didn't go off, or did so and they turned them off and didn't remember doing it. Needless to say, the morning is not off to a leisurely pace.

They made it out of the door on time, whew. I now have to make the coffee and get the paper.

And try to recapture the last two hours!!

I hate when this happens.

Up this week, meeting this morning. Meeting on Wednesday morning. Soccer on Tues/Thurs. Soccer all weekend. Cub Scouts tonight. Plus whatever rolls our way.

Still reading Harry Dresden, but very close to finishing.

Went to the Matthew Kelly program last night at church. Nice program, good music and some food for thought. Even the kids enjoyed it.

Happy Monday....where is that coffee???

No comments: