Thursday, December 17, 2009

yeah!!

The girls start their final exams for the semester today. Hope they are ready....going to be a long day for them. Then they get to take more tomorrow, but are done very early.


I actually slept today to a decent time. I made it to 6:00. I took a melatonin pill I had from our trip to Europe and it seemed to help, or at least it convinced my brain that it helped! Placebo or not, I feel very human this morning instead of some night creeping creature with bloodshot eyes and a bad attitude.

I made it to Aldi's yesterday and yet again am so excited that one is coming to our town and I won't have to drive 20 minutes to shop there. So many good things at such cheap prices. I bought two bags of their Christmas blend coffee and it is just as good as the stuff at TFM and way less expensive. Score!

Do need to make a couple of stops today, Library, Target and Schnucks for a few more things.

Happy Thursday!!

No comments: