Monday, April 20, 2009

a new week

Today I'm back at the library to accomplish two tasks. We have to move all the store inventory from the store and put it back into the stocking closet. We had to empty that closet so we could use the space for the sale. I hope it doesn't take more than a couple of hours. I also have to get ready for a Leadership C'ville event at the Chamber of Commerce. I'm going to be on hand for their Altruism Day as a representative from our Library Friends group. Two very busy days back to back to start the week.

I finished Karen Chance's "Embrace the Night" over the weekend. What a rollercoaster of a read. I'm not even going to attempt to recap the book, you have to read the first two in that series to even begin to understand the twists and turns she throws at the reader in this one. Cassie, Mircea and Pritkin are all back and there is plenty of action and quite a bit of time traveling as Cassie begins to start embracing her role as the Pythia. The back of the book contains a chapter from Chance's next novel, really tweaked my interest and I will be searching for that one next.

Soccer after school every night this week, even Friday night, as both girls are getting ready for tournaments on the weekend. One kid is traveling and one is staying put.

Going to be a busy week.

No comments: