Thursday, April 19, 2007

scrapes

My arms and legs are killing me. If you don't think painting is a strenuous activity, I have a few choice words for you. Try it.

The windows are done...thank the lord. Now, I have to scrape the over spray/paint and make them look all clean and shiny. I also get to change colors and ditch the white for a nice chocolate brown....the front door, back door and shutter and porch chairs.

Then I'm on to finding a new wreath for the front door as well as getting my planters filled. It will all look so purty:)

The writing still isn't happening. Oh well. My crit buddy is coming over this weekend for a brainstorming session. We may plot my YA story or work on the wrap up of the current WIP. I do know we will be eating well and laughing often.

The dog is barking, the kids are hollering and the hubby is still underfoot....later!

No comments: