Monday, April 2, 2007

scattered

Feeling a bit scattered this morning, so don't look for a theme today. We had a busy weekend filled with soccer, rain, yard work, church, theater and poetry. Not necessarily in that order. I also read a Nora R. book I picked up at the book sale. It was the first in the Morrigan's Cross trilogy, and have to tell ya, it was just okay. I'll read the rest of them, but I wasn't blown away.

I do need to pull my thoughts together as today starts the big push to the end for the WIP. I am determined to get this project completed and ready for editing. It needs to happen sooner rather than later, I hope life will cooperate.

The hubby and I are focused on home improvement projects of late. This includes the mother of all projects, painting the house. Not my cup of tea, but paint I will. Looks like I may spend a portion of Easter Sunday with paint brush/roller in hand. Oh boy!

I am much more a dig in the dirt kind of girl. I enjoy gardening and we did make some big strides in that department yesterday. Home Depot loves us and now my front yard sports two new planting rings. Yeah!

Took the girls to see their buddies make their theater debut in a children's production of the King and I. I still loathe musicals, but the production was decent.

Our family topic for Sunday was poetry. Had fun listening and reading poems during dinner.

Only one of the two scheduled soccer games happened....bummer. We had some major rain Saturday afternoon.

Wish me luck as I start the final trek with the WIP. A few rainy days would help....easier to have BIC when it is pouring outside.

No comments: