Wednesday, April 25, 2007

lull

Enjoyed a bit of a lull yesterday. Today won't be so laid back. I'm off to a 10:00 meeting at the library about the Friends' new website then home to finish up cleaning before my mother in law arrives.

Tried to do some reading yesterday, but I just couldn't get into the book. I hate not finishing a book once I've started it. This story just isn't capturing me. I want more Tanya Huff. I want Vicki and Henry. Guess I need to head out to B&N and buy the next two in the series. Once I get into a series, I'm reluctant to read anything else. I'm also eagerly awaiting the next Charlaine Harris story. I'm a huge Sookie fan. Looking forward to the HBO version, True Blood. Just can't picture Anna Paquin as Sookie though. Good actress, but I just don't see her as a southern girl.

Tinkered with my hook a bit. I think I've corrected the errors the judge mentioned. Still thinking about the YA story. Still thinking about the WIP's ending. Next week it is time to stop thinking and start doing.

No comments: