Friday, April 20, 2007

recap

This week flew by, I can't believe it is Friday. I didn't do any new writing this week on the WIP. I painted my house instead. Today I am off for a haircut, a pedicure and lunch. Yes, you've got that right, I'm treating my self to a bit of decadence. At least in my life, those three things rate as decadent. I figure if we saved thousands by doing the painting ourselves, I can splurge and have someone else paint my toenails!

Not sure if the paint fumes got to my head, but I've pretty well plotted out my next book. I'm trying my hand at a YA novel. Hell, after reading over 90 of them in the last two years, I figure I'd try to write one. I may post my reading list next week. Fairly well rounded collection of titles as I tried to read something in every genre. I really tried to be a well read YA librarian.

So here is what I did this past week: paint, paint, paint, laundry, cook, paint, paint, laundry, cook.

Let's hope next week bring a bit more variety.

No comments: