Wednesday, August 17, 2011

oversleeping

I haven't used an alarm clock in years. Now, that is not to say that my hubby doesn't set one and I sometimes benefit from his need for chimes, birds, hoots etc. marking the hour.

But this morning, even though an accented voice chirped the hour, I rolled over and fell back to sleep. Oversleeping is not something that I do on a regular basis. Yet it sometimes happens, like an eclipse. This morning I snoozed an extra 45 minutes.

The only thing that woke me was the oldest turning on the kitchen light. I wonder how long I would have gone?

In other news, I scored a copy of Patrick Rothfuss' second novel, "The Wise Man's Fear." Even better, I scored a YA copy, so that means I can have it for 3 weeks instead of the 2 week new release time frame.

So far, it is just as engaging as "The Name of the Wind", the first novel about Kvothe.

Okay, over and out on this Wednesday! Wednesday, really? Friday will be here before I know it!!

No comments: