Tuesday, July 20, 2010

clean car

I coerced my youngest to help me wash my van this morning. It was in real need of a good washing, scrubbing and de-bugging.  Now it is all shiny and clean and ready to go.  Other than laundry, that is the big chore for the day.  I'm kind of gearing up for tomorrow and Thursday.  Funerals are exhausting, both physically and mentally, and I know that this one is going to be so bittersweet.

My most recent read has been the latest Lee Child book.  "61 Hours" is another installment in the adventures of Jack Reacher.  When I finished it, I was ready to drive to the library and check out the few titles in this series I haven't read yet.  Child always delivers a fast paced and suspenseful story.  This may not be my fave in the series, but it was rock solid in the plotting, the writing and all that good stuff.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: