Thursday, February 25, 2010

to and fro

Yesterday I ran several errands before coming home to put together a pot of Italian Peasant soup and put my feet up for a while.

The youngest, our science fair winner, took his project to the county fair and was just shy of winning third place according to the contest director. Bummer. Due to budget cuts, they don't even earn a participation ribbon or a certificate...just some advice from the director about what to do better if he reenters that project when he's in middle school.

The middle kid had her first soccer game on her new team. She played over half of the first half although she didn't start. She started the second half and played well, but the team lost 2-0...so she has practice tonight. Sounds like they were a little rusty and it is time to knock that rust off.

The oldest kid stayed home with Nana and me and watched a combination of the Olympics and American Idol. Not impressed with either last night so I started to read the new Laurell K Hamilton book, "Flirt" that I found at the library on Tuesday.

Not sure what is up for us today as we ran several errands yesterday. But, I'm sure we will find something to do.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

Hey girl! Sorry I am missing around here. Hope you are doing well!