Wednesday, February 10, 2010

score!

Took the youngest kid to the library yesterday as he was on a mission to checkout the latest "Seems" book and find a book on Fibonacci numbers. I, on the other hand, wasn't really looking for anything to read as I have two books I bought waiting to be read. So, of course, I found four books to check out, three of them 2 week checkouts.

I've already started Dacre Stokers sequel to Dracula, quite good by the way. I also have Charlaine Harris' "Grave Secret" and Lauren Willig's latest installment in her Pink Carnation mystery series. Then I found a YA title I've wanted to read called "The Hunger Games."

Sometimes you just really score like that when you least expect it. Yea!! To top it all off, the kids will return to school today. Geez, this week is shaping up to be a pretty good one after all.

No comments: