Friday, February 19, 2010

oops

I clean forgot to write an entry yesterday. Oops. Well, yesterday just wasn't that exciting as I ran more errands, made a pork roast for supper, took the girls to the dentist for teeth cleanings and then watched the first episode of The Tudors on my laptop via Netflix. I'm loving the ability to watch the miniseries/TV shows on my computer whenever I want. Love it!!

Today will be a challenge to stay away from the computer so I can clean my house. It is so dusty and needs a good sprucing up.

No reading for the last two days. I guess I am in a bit of a lull. I do need to finish the Lauren Willig book as my two weeks is almost up.

Happy Friday everyone and enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

I loooove the TUDORS! I missed the last season though because we dropped the Showtime segment to our cable. I am going to have to go out and check it out at netflix!