Thursday, February 4, 2010

smooth

Our meeting yesterday went smoothly and I was so glad to have my friend Anne back in her usual seat!

Today I'm going to help with the sorting/boxing and stocking duties. Then off to lunch with a few of the gals. The weathermen were predicting rain today, but I haven't looked outside or on the radar to see if they were right.

No one went to soccer last night. The oldest kid's ankle is looking much better, but is still a bit tender. The middle kid had three huge tests to study for and didn't need to go anywhere except her room.

Veggie beef soup for supper last night turned out well, not one drop left from a very full crockpot. Up for tonight, shredded beef enchiladas, one of my faves, but the kids tolerate them. There will be leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Hard to believe Lent is almost here. We have two birthdays this month, the youngest and the oldest. Preparations are under way for both. Shhhhh. I'm party planning!

Happy Thursday:)

No comments: