Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a day of "ings"

Up for today:
cooking
laundering
writing
emailing
cleaning
reading

Yep, my life is now back to normal. I managed to get my presidential papers in order and now I have to take care of some official correspondence with two governmental agencies. Wow. Sounds important, doesn't it. I also have to get the first quarter's publicity put together and distributed. Then, with a final tweak to the agenda for tomorrow's meeting, I will be ready to roll.

And if i get all of that done, note I put 'reading' last on the list, I will crack open another book to read....my TBR pile is dwindling. Perhaps I will raid the donation closet while I am at the library on Wednesday or maybe I will get lucky and find a new release on the shelf that I want to read.

No comments: