Thursday, February 5, 2009

the to be read pile

I made it to the library early enough to have time to pick out a few books. I settled on three, although I was sorely tempted to check more out.

"Here Lies Arthur" by Philip Reeve
"I am Rembrandt's Daughter" by Lynn Cullen
"The Dragon Heir" by Cinda William Chima

I believe I have only read books by Chima before, and this title is actually the third in a trilogy. I had to get the Reeve book, still love a good Arthurian story and the Cullen title sounded like a good historical story.

This week has been full of library, Friends and bookstore stuff. I've been there every day for at least 2 hours if not longer. Today and tomorrow will be no exception. Today is book sort and stock the store day and tomorrow I'm meeting our president and a former president so we can begin auditing the 'books'...the financial ones. Ick. Nasty chore, but must be done. Sort of like taking medicine when you were a kid, hold the nose and swallow it down!

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

I am about to be a busy little bee... but wanted to post and say hi. hope all is well with you...