Friday, February 6, 2009

friday recap

The first week of any month is always loaded with Friends of the Library stuff. From our regular monthly meeting to all the normally scheduled events, I just plan on being in the building for at least a few hours each day.

So, next week I am going to attempt to stay away as much as possible. Why? Because it is time to sit my behind in this chair and start to seriously edit Maddy Blue. I've been noodling over the plot all week and have jotted down concerns, threads and possible solutions. I have a rough roadmap of where I need to go with this manuscript.

I wrote the darn thing and it is time to shine it up.

2 comments:

Anne's BLOG said...

Whatcha bet you can't stay away from the Library for a whole week !

Kim Smith said...

Here's toasting you, kid!