Thursday, February 12, 2009

short and sweet

If I don't post this entry right now, it won't get done today. So, here goes......

I started to read Philip Reeve's book "Here Lies Arthur" and I'm so intrigued with his alternative retelling of this legend. Very, very neat and very, very well done. I can't wait to finish it, but it may have to wait until Saturday.

I didn't work on MB yesterday.....kept thinking and rethinking about whether or not I want to ditch the opening and rework the whole thing. The thought kept me from opening that folder. Can you say frozen like a deer in the headlights?

Today is library day and tomorrow is the super busy day full of birthday happenings, valentine parties and pre-dance dinner and such.

Off to get ready to haul the middle daughter to school. They are tapping for Junior Beta and she has things to do...which means I have to be ready to leave in 20 minutes. Yikes!

Zero to sixty.........hang on for the next 48 hours, it is going to be a bit crazy.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

hey you go girl :) i am with ya!