Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the need to read

I should have checked some books at while I was at the library yesterday. I'm in a YA mood and may just fill a bag and then have at it. I did finish the book I took with me to Pennsylvania and have started the sequel. When I complete the second story I will post reviews for both of them at the same time.

I'm off for the bookstore today and I believe I should have a new trainee to keep me company during my shift. The store did really well last month and brought in over $3300. Woot!Wednesday is our monthly meeting and we have a special guest coming. Our mayor will attend and I hope the audience asks some good questions. I know I have a couple to ask.

I'm feeling the need to read the newspaper and the dog is sitting patiently by the front door so he can do his job and get his treat.

2 comments:

Kim Smith said...

Check out this! Midwest Book Reviews! woo hoo!
http://www.midwestbookreview.com/rbw/feb_09.htm#rc

EYR said...

Oh wowsa! I love that review Aaron wrote....it is perfect:) Congrats to you on all of your success, you so deserve it!!