Thursday, February 26, 2009

library, birthday, Rembrandt

I'm off to the library for a bit today and then I will head for home to make a birthday cake. My oldest has her birthday today along with our town's mayor and my college roommate. I sent a lot of well wishes via facebook this morning!

Right now I'm in the midst of cooking a big breakfast for my birthday girl, so this post will be short. Nope, I can't make sausage and eggs as well as blog. Just not that talented this morning.

I'm reading the next YA on my TBR stack. This one is called "Rembrandt's Daughter" and is about, yes, Rembrandt's daughter. It has been an interesting read thus far, but the jury is still out. Guess I will have to wait and see how it ends.....after the last book, I'm a bit leery of that rapid and tidy ending.

Happy Feb 26!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the 2009 list!!!
Love reading your blog and following what you are reading!!!
elizabeth