Tuesday, March 1, 2011

one lonely egg

My pantry and fridge are looking a bit empty. The egg carton has one last egg in it, so as I type, I'm also making pancakes for breakfast. So, please excuse me when it is time to flip or pour more batter.

I'm almost finished with "A Discovery of Witches."  What a wonderful read. I knew before I started the book, that this title was kicking off a series. If the next novels are as wonderful as this one, Deborah Harkness has secured her place on the bestsellers list.

The job interview yesterday was interesting. I'm still digesting my thoughts and feelings on this. My brain is clogged with all the random bits of 'stuff' and the 'noise' of it all made its way into my dreams. Not a restful night.  I'm a bit tired this morning and hoping that the sun shines today to give me a boost of much needed energy.

Tuesday, dead ahead.

No comments: