Thursday, March 31, 2011

the end of march brings april

March is ending. The first quarter of 2011 is almost over. Already.

I've read some good books. I've planted some vegetables in what used to be a flower bed. The kids are all doing well in school. Soccer is going well. Band is going well. We are all healthy. In many ways, things in our lives are in a good place.

So, we enter the second quarter of the new year with high hopes. April will bring my 20th wedding anniversary. It will bring my Dad's birthday. It will bring Easter. I hope it brings some signed contracts for hubby's business. I hope it brings my return to the paying workforce.

April is a 'bring' month and I hope what is brought to us is just what we need.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

Well-said. I am looking forward to that "bring" as well. Just going into the new fiscal year at my job, and it feels "new"- if you know what I mean!