Tuesday, January 4, 2011

and so it begins

The second half of the school year begins today for my kids. They have a lot to accomplish in this semester. A final science fair project for the boy. ACT tutoring for the other two and then another shot at the test. College visits. Soccer.

And. So. It. Goes.

Beginnings can be rough, but they were up and into the usual morning routine today without too much grumbling or complaining. Maturity.

I have my usual routine to resume. I have Friends work to finish today. I need to restock the pantry so we can eat. Laundry always awaits in the hampers. Filing and getting ready for the tax packet to arrive from the accountant is on the agenda.

We can't be on holiday all the time because if we were, we wouldn't realize how lovely vacation is!

Happy Tuesday and here's hoping the sun shines on us today as we dive into 2011.

No comments: