Monday, August 17, 2009

week two

The second week of school gets underway this morning. The fun of last week now needs to give way to some serious studying for the kids and some serious work for me.

I put off working on the job list for the bookstore and now have to knock that out today. I also need to write up and distribute all the publicity for the soccer team's first ever golf outing. The outing itself is less than a month away, and I wish I would have received the info a few weeks ago.

I read a book by Patricia Briggs over the last few days. I picked it up at the library, a hardcover novel called "Bone Crossed." I think this may be her first Mercy Thompson book to be issued in hardcover, although it is the fourth book in the series. I've not read her other books in this series, but this one was crafted so that you could jump right into the ongoing storyline and not feel too lost. I'd like to go back and read the previous novels now.

The fourth Miss Julia book is now up next.

No comments: