Friday, August 28, 2009

friday

I read two books yesterday. Yes, two of them. Once we finished stocking the store and dealing with the donations from this past week, I scanned the shelves and the online catalog for the next two Karen Marie Moning titles in her Fever series. I came away with "Bloodfever" and "Faefever." The later one I had to dig for in the work room as it was waiting to be shelved in the stacks. But, I found it!!

I devoured those books. Nothing else got done. Good thing I had planned on sandwiches for dinner and those are self serve, no cooking required by me. Good thing I cleaned earlier in the week.

I read from 11:00 until 8:00 last night......had a few interruptions, but mainly I immersed myself in Mac's world and loved every minute of it.

What a great escape. Can't wait to get my hands on the next title "Dreamfever"....I put a hold on it at the library, should be mine within the next ten days. Not sure if I can wait that long!

My folks arrived in Florida and I will get my mom's take on my grandma's condition at some point today. My uncle had arrived earlier and had already seen her, he felt the nurses didn't quite explain just how bad off she is. But, he saw her just a few weeks ago after she had the car accident and her current condition compared to then sounds to be drastically changed.

Glad the weekend is ahead.

No comments: