Tuesday, June 3, 2008

mcsteamy

No, I'm not talking about some hunk of man. I'm talking about the weather. You know it is going to be hot when you let the dog out at 5:30 to retrieve the paper ( yes, our dog does that) and your glasses fog up.

Plan for the day, stay cool. Of course that is after the oldest goes for her soccer tryout conditioning run. I pedal along next to her muttering encouraging words.

Middle kid needs to mow the back yard. She is working off a debt and has yard duty the rest of the summer. The stuff is growing like kudzu and she will most likely end up mowing at least twice a week for a bit.

Youngest kid started his online math program yesterday. The grin when he signed on yesterday was blinding. How in the heck did I manage to birth a child who enjoys numbers? I won't even touch a soduko puzzle for fear of hives.

I've fallen victim to Mahjong Titans. Which is what I will be moving to as soon as I close this lame post. Video games are not my thing. Computer games until I discovered Mahjong weren't my thing either. Maybe the heat has addled my brain.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

Oh summer. Isn't it grand??? We got a lovely swing!!