Thursday, June 26, 2008

hot six

I can be pretty single minded at times. Since Monday I've read numbers 3,4 and 5 in the Stephanie Plum series. Yep, I'm going through these books like they are a package of Oreos and I've got a bad case of PMS.

Needless to say, not a whole heck of a lot else is getting done. I'm just reading. And laughing. And reading some more.

I love to read series. Give me a character with enough quirks and I will faithfully read about him/her until the author stops writing his/her stories. Of course, sometimes you have to wait years in between and that can really suck. But, when you discover a series like the Plum one late in the game, you have a treasure trove to enjoy for at least a couple weeks.

And the best thing is that I'm getting the itch to tackle, yet again, Maddy Blue's WIP. I'm learning things from Evanovich and that is always a great thing.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

Writing to you from the Comfort Inn in Siouxland. I am so pooped, I can barely type. I head home tomorrow and I am ready. Beyond ready. Hope you enjoy JE as much as everyone else does. Sounds like you are hooked :)