Monday, June 23, 2008

one for the monday

Hah, I'm so witty this morning. I finished Evanovich's One for the Money yesterday afternoon. I can see why everyone loves this series. It is sort of like eating a bowl full of Oreo cookies with a tall glass of cold milk. What is not to love? Beyond that, I'm not going to attempt to give any insightful comments on why the book worked. It just does. Go forth and read it. I may head to the library to get the next three in the series.

Down to just two of us in the house for the next day and a half. The oldest two are having fun away on their adventures. The hubby left for points east on business. The youngest and I watched The Ant Bully on the TV last night and today we are headed out to see Kung Fu Panda.

And that is it. Nothing else to blog about of any interest. I need more coffee.

No comments: