Thursday, March 13, 2014

ready for the weekend

Yes, it is only Thursday. I'm ready for the weekend. I'm ready to see my college girl. Next week will only be four days of work as I'm taking my birthday off. I'm looking forward to that. I have also scheduled a Friday off in April so I can make all of my annual doctor visits in one fell swoop. I did that last year and it seemed to work well. I also need to find a dog sitter for Easter weekend so we can head east and spend it on campus with one daughter. The other one will drive up to join us.

All of this spring planning is making the time go by so quickly and when you add into it talk of moving the girls home at the end of the semester, well, it makes things move along at an even more rapid pace.

That is okay. It is all good stuff.

Enjoy the day and the weekend!


No comments: