Tuesday, July 9, 2013

it's all downhill from here

Our summer vacations are  now over and it is all downhill from here. We have started the quick slide into July and before I'm ready for it, the oldest will head back to college. The youngest will start high school. Then the middle kid will head off to college.

Waaaaaaaaaa. I want a do-over!

I know that isn't going to happen, but I sort of wish it could. We've had a good summer. Two nice trips to see family and friends. Some days on the beach. A few hours on the lake. It has all been very nice.

Now the mad rush begins to get stuff done for the girls and we are monitoring the boy to make sure his summer work is completed and in good order.

Going to work yesterday after having a week off wasn't easy. Everyone was a big grouchy to be back at the old grind. I'm taking chocolate in for them today! Maybe it will provide an attitude adjustment.

But, it is Tuesday and the week will pass. It will be Friday before we know it.

Off I go!


No comments: