Monday, July 22, 2013

good times

We finally had the graduation/off to college party for the middle kid. So much fun! Hubby and I went to Costco early in the day and bought all the stuff and the party began at 4:00. I think the kids left about 10:30 to head out to swim. Had a lot of soccer parents here and our plans for a dinner club once all the girls are away at college are being firmed up. I'm looking forward to the once a month idea.

I believe we have one more party to attend, the first weekend of August, and then it is time to pack all these young ladies up and move them to their respective campuses.

The rest of the weekend was very quiet. We didn't do much of anything yesterday. Nice.

Not sure what is on the calendar for this week. I think it should be fairly free of any major events. We are only 2 weeks away from high school starting. The boy has his schedule and is ready to roll.

And I'm ready to roll off into the new week! Happy Monday.

No comments: