Tuesday, July 30, 2013

and the rain moves in

We've had the most pleasant summer weather. To be able to go out at lunch and walk without melting is a real treat. I enjoyed doing just that yesterday. It is the end of July and we aren't in triple digits. I wonder what that means for our winter? Will it be unseasonably cool, or will it be moderate? Who knows!

But for now, I'm going to enjoy the cool breeze on my morning walk and the opportunity to walk at lunch, as long as it isn't raining.

It might rain today. Then again, it might not. Our weather folks are never very accurate and Old Man River toys with their ability to predict storms at times.

As long as we have clear skies on Thursday for move in day with the oldest, I'm all good with some showers. Just no rain in Ttown...please?!

Off we go. Tuesday is here.

No comments: