Thursday, June 27, 2013

taking a break

Today will be the last post for a while. While I could blog via my phone, or I could borrow a computer, I figured I will just save up all the random musings I have while I'm away and post them once I return!

We received the move in date for the oldest. She can return to campus and move into the brand new sorority house the last Saturday in July. WOW. Summer is winding down. YIKES.

I am no where near ready to depart for our trip north. And tonight, instead of working on getting ready, we are going to meet another couple for dinner. They are moving due to a job relocation. These are fellow "former" soccer parents. Their daughter is going off to college with our middle one, so we may still see them at the university, but you never know. And as she and I discussed, any excuse not to cook!

Speaking of cooking, it is hot and sticky outside. I do hope our trip introduces us to some cooler temps for our stay. It would be nice to not experience a sauna on my front porch at 5 a.m.

Well, Happy 4th of July a bit early! Hope the first week of the seventh month treats you well.

Bye for now!

No comments: