Tuesday, February 12, 2013

voices in my head

We conducted a phone interview last week with a scientist at National Geographic. We taped the interview and yesterday I needed to transcribe the answers to our questions.

I do not have a future career as a medical transcriptionist.

I keep hearing Dr. S.W's voice in my head. Ugh. It is kind of funny.

Today is the Rotary lunch for the daughter. Exciting stuff. Plus, she found out yesterday she was admitted to the Chancellor's Honors Program at the university. Very exciting stuff.  She's on a roll now and I feel like the next time I blink, we will be loading her stuff into the minivan and driving her off to college.

It is all such an adventure. All day. Every day.


2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

I've never tried transcribing. It sounds like it would be interesting to try-- but maybe just once. :)

EYR said...

It is not fun. At least it wasn't for me! Plus, the guy was on a cell phone and we kept losing him, having static probs, etc. Ugh. But, I think I managed to get most of his answers down and the Q&A is off to his PA/minion! lol