Thursday, November 1, 2012

on to thanksgiving

The first holiday in the end of the year trifecta is now over! On to Thanksgiving!!

I've already roasted and pureed my pumpkin for the holiday pies. I will pick up a couple of turkeys over the next few weeks. I'm going to need to take a different approach to holiday shopping this year and the internet will most likely be my new best friend along with Target, of course.

May spend some time today making lists and getting organized.

Happy Thursday and Happy November!


2 comments:

Kim Smith said...

I had a throat-closing moment about the holidays this year. Money will be tighter than ever, and yet, we have so much to be thankful for!! Glad to see I am not the only one thinking ahead!

EYR said...

So glad your hubby is doing better! Yes, we have much to be thankful for this year!! Miss you, friend. We need a B&N coffee date when you get some free time. Hugs!!