Thursday, November 29, 2012

the speed round

I think I may bribe hubby with a dinner date night and get him to tag along on the final Christmas shopping excursion tomorrow night. It could be like a game show speed round - take no prisoners - get the stuff and get it home in record time.

His gift will be coming via Amazon sometime soon. I need to check the delivery tracking and see exactly where this amazing meat smoker is. I consulted our neighbor before purchasing this outdoor appliance, and was able to get a good price on it during the cyber Monday sales.

Most of the other things I had to order online have already arrived. I like to shop local when at all possible and frequent our Town Square merchants as often as I can. But, a trip to the mall is going to be needed in order to finish the gift buying this year.

I also need to make my list of stocking stuffers for the kids. The seven days of 'elf' gifts tradition continues. I have some things for the girls, but need to pick up items for the boy.

Okay, off into Thursday we go!

No comments: