Wednesday, October 31, 2012

happy halloween

I've been thinking about Halloween costumes. My favorite costume growing up was my gypsy outfit. My mom made that costume for me and I loved it, even the nasty black wig! The big hoop earrings were pretty cool too. I also liked being a hobo and having my face dirtied with a burnt wine cork.

My kids have had a variety of costumes. The boy went as Thomas the Train during his preschool years. The hubby created an amazing costume for that Halloween. I think it is still up in the attic. The girls have been Powder Puff characters, fairies, ninjas and a whole host of other things.

I love handing out the candy and seeing all the cute costumes! Best part of Halloween!!

Happy Haunting to all the little ghouls and goblins!!

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

Hope you had a great one!