Wednesday, November 28, 2012

hoosier hysteria, baby

It was so much fun to watch the Hoosiers put the proverbial 'smack down' on the Tar Heels last night. Impressive. Awesome. Assembly Hall was a sea of red and was rocking!  Too much fun! And listening to Dickie V call the game.....he gets so excited and so animated, it is hard to resist!

In other news, our town had the tree lighting last night down at our historic square. This is probably my favorite town event. We haven't been able to go for the past two years because of soccer, but we were able to attend this year and it was as magical as ever.

The rest of this week and into the weekend is going to involve a concerted effort to finish the Christmas shopping. I have made my list and know exactly which stores I need to visit in order to complete this part of the holiday festivities. Getting some wrapping paper and a few spools of gorgeous ribbon are also on my list of things to do.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

we are receiving medical bills for Christmas so we are making this year a "homemade" Christmas. I cannot tell you what I am making but some of it will be yummy !