Tuesday, November 13, 2012

flannel sheets and cupcakes

We are going on a road trip this weekend to see the oldest! Yes, she will be home for Turkey Day, but we wanted to experience a football game at the Southern mecca of football and we were invited down for the weekend by one of the hubby's colleagues. It should be fun!! The weather looks good and we are staying at the personal 'hunting & fishing' lodge of the gentleman hubby knows. Cool. I've seen pictures of the main house - way cool!! I'd be happy to stay in one of the cabins on the property as well. After the game it looks like the boy can do some fishing. Good Time for All.

Anyway, I asked the daughter to go ahead and give me her shopping list now as I really didn't want to have to make a Target run next week in the midst of Black Friday or Saturday.

Flannel Sheets and cupcakes. I know I can get the first item at Target, the cupcakes will have to be procured elsewhere.

She follows our local cupcakery on Facebook as I do and when she saw the flavors for the week she called me to see if I could bring her a dozen.  She said she might even share them! LOL

So, I'm off to Target today to get the items she needs from there. And then before we depart on Friday, I will stop by and get those cupcakes.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

This sounds like so much fun! i am glad she is coming home for the hollerday. have a safe trip!