Thursday, November 15, 2012

hoosier hysteria

I about dropped my coffee cup this morning! As I sorted out the newspaper and all the sale inserts it contained, I found one covering college basketball. The cover featured Indiana's own Cody Zeller!! You know Hoosier Hoops are back when Btown's star player is on the cover of a national magazine! I'm so excited!!

Hubby must be excited too as he called me yesterday to tell me that Tom Crean was on Mike & Mike. Not that I can listen to sports interviews at work.........ha ha.

So, happy it is Thursday. So ready to head to Ttown to see my girl. I think I have procured everything she asked for. I'm such a good mom I even washed those new flannel sheets for her so she can slap them on the bed right away!

Enjoy the day.

2 comments:

Kim Smith said...

oh girl! hope you have a great time with your college baby. is she coming home for Tgiving?

EYR said...

Yes! She came home with us!!